Sunday, July 3, 2011

check Stupid Scammers Email

Hello,

Thank you for your interest for my bike ( 2008 YAMAHA YZF-R1). I sell it at this price ($ 1,900 ) because i just finished the divorce with my husband. It has 6300 miles!!!This bike is paid off,clean title,i have title in hand.
The divorce has finished 6 months ago and the bike is mine now. After the divorce I was forced to buy a new house. Following the financial crisis I can't afford to pay the bank and I decided to sell the bike. As you can see by the pictures it is in excellent condition.This bike runs as good as a new one and has no dings, dents, or scratches.
The bike is located in TUCSON,AZ, if you want to buy it.
I'm very busy with my job and I'm out of town so I can't meet in person with you so this is the reason why I chose to sell my bike over the Internet.
From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services (I will receive the payment only after you receive and inspect the bike and only if you agree to buy it).
We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated at eBay and I have a purchase protection account. The last price for this bike is $1,900. I will pay for shipping and handling(the loan of my previous buyer didn't get approved) so there won't be any additional shipping costs).
If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name and address for shipping so I can initiate the deal through eBay.
I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.

NOTE THE POOR ENGLISH, A SURE SIGN OF SCAMMERS. ALSO USING EBAY, WHICH WE KNOW IS NOT A TRUE SCENARIO. 

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment