Sunday, July 3, 2011

check Stupid Scammers Email

Hello,

Thanks for replying to my ad. I'm in a hurry to find a buyer because I have a family emergency and I need to sell it before April 8th. My name is Jeremy. I'm an Air Force Staff Sergeant stationed at the Elmendorf AF Base, Anchorage, Alaska. The vehicle is here with me.

I'm the original owner. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident...I do have the title, clear, under my name. Non-smoker. It is rust free, salt free and has a clean undercarriage (see pics).

This 2005 NISSAN ARMADA has 60,186 miles, Black with Black Interior, Automatic, 4 wheel drive, 5.6 Liter, 8 Cylinder Gasoline. Third Row Seat, CD, Power Windows, Power Locks, Cruise Control, AM/FM, Fog Lights, Tow Package, Power Mirrors, Air Conditioning, Tinted Windows, 4x4, Passenger Airbag, Driver Airbag, Anti-Lock Brakes, Alarm System, Power Steering, Extra Keys and more...

Here you can find more pictures of the vehicle: http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd460/nissanarmada356/
(if the above link does not work copy and paste it into a new web browser window).

It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $2,980, including shipping from Alaska and delivery to your home address.

So if you decide to buy this car or need further information please get back to me as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Staff Sgt. Jeremy Igleheart

-------------------------------------------------------

This is horrible since there REALLY is a Staff Sgt. Jeremy Igleheart. What a terrible thing to do to someone who serves our country.

1 comment: