Sunday, July 3, 2011

check Stupid Scammers Email

Hi,
First of all I want to thank you for your interest in my 2007 Acura TL (25,698 miles). Is in absolutely perfect condition and well maintained. I sell it at this price ($3,800) because I just finished the divorce with my husband. When the divorce was finished I owned this. The total price is $3,800 and it includes delivery to your address. I have some financial problems right now so I want to sell it asap and a fast sale can be done only at a low price. Unfortunately for me my daughter is in hospital and I can't do this transaction personally, the transaction will be made through eBay protection program for the safety of both of us. If you want to buy it I just need your full name and address so I can open a case. You must know that eBay will contact you without any obligation to buy it or fees.
Please reply me asap if interested.

For more pictures Click the link bellow.
https://picasaweb.google.com/helene.marcano/2007AcuraTL#

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment