Sunday, July 3, 2011

check Stupid Scammers Email

Thank you for your interest in my 2008 Custom 7.5 x 16 Concession Trailer/dual axles! 
The general condition of my trailer is excellent,very well maintained, no damages and no mechanical problems, no electrical issues.I do have the title clear, under my name.

The trailer is now at the USArmy - Military Auto Transport Dept for POV(Private Owned Vehicle) in Fort Lewis, WA.
Price was reduced to $2,800 (URGENT SALE) as I need to sell this trailer in two weeks because I will leave with my platoon in another mission outside US. I'm US army member and now US Army give us the chance to buy some shares at BNSF RAILWAY.Co at half price and for this reason I need a fast transaction.

Because it's a large transaction we will complete the deal only using an authorized third party like Google Checkout, using their Buyer Protection Program. The payment will be handled by Google Checkout and you will benefit of a 5 days inspection period and you will have the option to accept or reject the trailer. 

I'm waiting your reply if you are interested to close the deal with me and I will let you know how we will do this transaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment