Sunday, July 3, 2011

check Stupid Scammers Email

Hello ,
I am selling this beautiful, well maintained 2006 LEXUS IS 250 because my brigade will deploy for 14 months to Afghanistan. I'm under enormous time pressure cause I need to sell it fast, before April 5th that being the reason for selling it so low. It is in immaculate condition, non-smoker, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident.I do have the title, clear, under my name. It is gently used with only 51,500 miles !
It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $2,850. The car is in Detroit, MI and in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping. Let me know if you are interested, email back. 
Please click here for pictures : 
http://s809.photobucket.com/albums/zz14/frankobirman1/

No comments:

Post a Comment