Tuesday, July 5, 2011

check Stupid Scammers Email

Hi,

 The vehicle is well maintained, no damages or scratches. You will inspect the vehicle before the payment will be made. You will also receive all necessary documents in order to finalize the purchase. I am selling the vehicle under market value because I need to pay the mortgage. I recently moved in Glasgow, MT with my new job and I have the vehicle here with me. 
  The shipping and insurance are included in the price because I won a promotion at uShip 
(1 free shipping). Email me back if you're interested and have further questions.
 Specs: 2003 Acura TL Type S Sedan // Miles: 76,560 // 1 Owner // Clear Title // Engine: 3.2L V6 PFI SOHC 24V // Automatic // Ext&Int Color: Anthracite & Ebony Leather int // Navigation // Heated Seat // Leather Seats // Homelink System // Sunroof // Non-Smoker // Garage Kept.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment