Saturday, August 9, 2014

scams 516-406-3153 Robert

MOVE IN READY HOUSE (rental)

Report# A14428

Reported on: Saturday, 09 August, 2014  05:49
Updated On: Saturday, 09 August, 2014  05:51
Reply to(Not Shown) 
Here is the email, but there were 11 photo attachments of the inside and outside of the house. I think only one uploaded here.
Good Evening,

Thank you for the interest you have in my home, I am very happy you would want to rent my house cause it is a lovely
home and perfect for every family. My name is Robert and i am looking for who wants to move in now or in the future. I
would also need some information's from you since i wont be doing or accepting application fees. Here is the address
of the house, so you could go by and view it, 521 Clark St, Clarks Green, PA 18411 . Rent is $650 and security deposit
is $650.I am currently working for UNICEF, as a relief distributor and currently working on helping kids with Hiv
(aids), teenage pregnancy and drug abuses. I am currently situated in New york. That is the major reason i am renting
my house out. Below are information about my house and my number is below, you can call or text thank you.Go by and
view the house and tell me what you think...

HOME DETAILS:
521 Clark St Very well maintained 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom ranch in nice quiet Clarks Green neighborhood. Secluded lot
on a dead end street. Concord grape vines on property. New shed / workshop. Approx. 1,100 SF on the main level with
another 900 SF in the lower level, including a family room and office with separate entrance. Hardwood floors
throughout most of the main level, bright kitchen, appliances on site. Ductless AC on main level.!!


HOUSING INFORMATION
Price: $650
Deposit: $650
4 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
Single-Family Home
Refrigerator
Dishwasher
Garbage Disposal
Microwave
Status: For Rent
Pets Allowed: Yes
Small Dogs, Large Dogs, Cats
Microwave
Washer
Dryer
Cable / Satellite
Garbage Disposal
Fenced Yard
Cooling: Central
High Speed Internet Ready
Laundry: In Unit




YOUR INFORMATION.
1) Your Full Name?
2) Present Address(where you reside now) & Phone#?
3) Age?
4) Marital Status?
5) How many Occupant that will be staying in the house?
6) Do you have any pet?
7) Do you have a car?
8) Occupation?
9) Your Income and Your Credit Scores?
10)How long are you willing to stay?
11)Rental history ( is this your first time renting)?
12)How soon do you want to move in ?


EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION:
Job Title:
Company Name:
Length of Employment:


REFERENCE
Name:
Address:
Telephone Number:
Relationship:

You can call me or text me on 516) 406-3153 Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment