Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello, My name is Jane, and I'm emailing you about the

 jane_e_ransdell26@msn.com

To: jane_e_ransdell26@msn.com

To: Hello, My name is Jane, and I'm emailing you about the Winnebago Minnie RV I have for sale.

The motorhome is in perfect condition, with no need for any additional repairs. Flawless exterior/interior condition. It has never been involved in an accident.

The mileage is 37,562, it has a clear title with no loans or liens on it. The price was reduced at $4,200 as I need to sell the motorhome before the 21th of May when I will be leaving with my platoon back to Afghanistan, so I don't want it getting old in my backyard.

 If you have any other questions, or need more info and photos, please feel free to ask. Thank you, Jane Scammers Addresses

No comments:

Post a Comment