Friday, January 25, 2013

Hello, My name is Bryan Foster,


I'm emailing you regarding the 2007 Nissan Murano SE AWD that I have for sale.

The SUV is in perfect condition, with no need for additional repairs, no scratches, dings, special marks whatsoever, never been involved in any accidents.

The interior looks great (smoke-free). It has 32,225 miles, automatic transmission, 3.5L V6 Cylinder, White exterior and Tan interior . It has a clear title with no loans or liens on it. I'm selling the SUV because my 21's years old son died 2 months ago in a car accident.

 A drunk driver hit him and his fiancee. He was with his fiancee's car coming to our home at his little brother birthday.

 It was his SUV and it brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it as soon as possible. The price that I'm asking is $3,000.00 Just let me know if you are still interested and where are you located. Thank you, Bryan bryan.foster@msn.com Scammers Addresses

No comments:

Post a Comment