Saturday, March 15, 2014

phone 253.447.0578 (seattle local) chevrolet avalanche 03 delightful - $2284


VERY CLEAN AND WELL MAINTAINED!! This truck has had only 2 owners and looks new. New tires, shocks, spark plugs, speakers
phone 253.447.0578


ericaprc03@gmail.com


Erica Pierce  ericaprc03@gmail.com



Hello,

Thank you for your interest in buying the 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche that I have for sale and thank you for your email. The price that I'm asking is $2300. It has 79,596 miles, automatic transmission, V8 engine, clear title, air conditioning, cruise control and a lot of extras. Perfect running condition and no mechanical problems.
I'm selling it because my 22 years old son died 3 months ago in a car accident. A drunk driver hit him and his fiancé (not with this one). It was his, it brings me bad memories and now me and my husband decided to sell it. Please let me know if you are interested and where are you located. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Erica Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment